2.6
Sales rep Joe came to our house, we had already talked to a couple of other window companies. Joe told us why FHIA was better and bragged about their attention to customer satisfaction, etc. He said that if financing, after approval from the finance company, FHIA would...

Good Evening Mr.Snead, This is Iliana with the FHIA Customer Experience Team. We received your email and read your post, & are disappointed that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

We strive to create a 5 star experience for all of the families we assist & will work to rectify your experience until you have peace of mind. I will be working on connecting you with the right team member tomorrow. One of our Operations team members from HQ will be contacting you directly via phone number you have on file. I will send you direct contact as well as any more personal details to your email.

Again, on behalf of FHIA, I apologize for your experience but will continue to work on this resolution with you until you are satisfied.

Respectfully, Iliana G. FHIA Customer Experience Team

Review
Service
Florida Home Improvement Associates Sales Representative
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Florida Home Improvement Associates Customer Service